|WRT54G Firmware Release History
Linksys, A division of Cisco Systems, Inc.
Classification: Firmware Release History
Firmware Date: 11/10/2006
Release Date: 11/27/2006
Last Firmware Version: 1.01.1
- Resolves issue with IP address assignment via DHCP on some particular devices.
- Update Broadcom ethernet driver.
- Resolves DHCP server issue.
- Resolves TFTP upgrade failure with code utility.
- Resolves PPPoE lock up issue
- Resolves TFTP upgrade failure.
- Resolves Multi-session issue
- Resolves issue with MAC cloning
- Resolves issue with L2TP connection
- Resolves issue with using DNS server behind the router
- Resolves issue with loading configuration through HTTPS
- Resolves issue with PPPoE CHAP authentication
- Resolves issue with using Ping Plotter
- Resolves issue with SSH disconnects
- Resolves issue with DHCP WAN connection not acquiring the correct IP
- Resolves issue with UPnP
- Adds support for WRT54G v.6
- Resolves issue with Access Restriction
- Resolves issue with incorrect time display
- Resolves issue with using subnets other than 255.255.255.0
- Resolves security issue when using IRC
- Resolves issue with WAN address being pingable when port forwarding is enabled
- Resolves issue with using Kultalinkki banking software
- Resolves issue where web GUI becomes unreachable if remote management is enabled on port 80 or 443
- Resolves issue with slow internal loopback, i.e., accessing a local server through the WAN IP address
- Resolves issue with accessing online game servers
- Resoles MAC Address Clone issue.
- Resolves L2TP connections issues
- Resolves DNS server issues
- Resolves remote backup configuration feature
- Resolves Ping Plotter issue
- Resolves ISP DHCP addressing issue
- Resolves SSH issue of disassociation due to inactivity
- Resolves issues with WAP54G repeater mode
- Resolves issues with certain PPPoE connection
- Resolves issues with SES turning back on when applying settings
- Resolves issues with WPA allowing Shared key selection
- Resolves issues with web GUI ping function
- Resolves issues with using MSN whiteboard
- Resolves issues with instability when using Bittorent
- Resolves issues with using certain ATA phone adapters
- Resolves issues with connecting to NNTP news servers
- Resolves issues with slow downstream speeds
- Resolves issues with certain web sites not loading or loading slowly
- Resolves issues with obtaining an IP address from Windows 2000 Server
- Resolves issues with certain Internet video streaming
- Resolves issues with playing PSP games online
- Resolves issue with SES and interoperability with other adapters
- Resolves issue with DynDNS abusive updates
- Resolves issue with enabling remote management
- Resolves issue with unstable device boot up
- Resolves issue with International country codes
- Initial Release
** NOTE ** This firmware is only compatible with WRT54G v.5 and v.6. Please check the bottom of your router for the router's hardware version.